ABOUT THE GAME
7 Up Pai Gow Poker is pai gow poker variant played with a 53-card deck, consisting of a standard 52 card deck and one joker. This joker acts as a bug, and may either complete a straight, flush, straight flush, or act as an Ace. It plays like conventional pai gow poker except in which all the dealer cards are exposed first. If the dealer has exactly an ACE-high hand “paigow”, then the hand will automatically resolve in a push.
The rules are the same as pai gow poker, except as noted below.
1. All the dealer cards are exposed first.
2. If the dealer has exactly an ACE-high hand “paigow”, then
the hand is an automatic push.
3. There is no player banking.
4. There is no 5% commission on winning hands.
5. There is also a side bet titled "Push Ace High" bonus bet, the
wins are indicated below.
6. The player may also make the Fortune side bet, and Fortune
progressive bet, which pay based on the poker value of the
player's seven cards.
Both dealer and player have Ace high 40 to 1
Only dealer has Ace high, with Joker 15 to 1
Only dealer has Ace high, no Joker 5 to 1