· To begin play, each player must make a standard bet. In addition, the player may also make the Fortune side bet, or Fortune Progressive bet, or the Push Ace High bonus bet.
· Once all players have made their wagers, as in regular Pai Gow, the dealer begins to deal seven cards to each player and seven cards to themselves.
· Each player receives seven-cards, face-down, and the dealer receives seven-cards, face-up.
· If the dealer’s hand is an ACE-high hand “paigow”, all player main wagers are pushed.
· Once the dealer hand is set in accordance to their particular House way, the player then sets their seven cards in the standard Pai Gow hand, making a low (2nd Highest) two card hand and a high (Highest) 5-card hand. The dealer reveals each player’s two-card and five-card hand, and resolves the wagers.
1. All the dealer cards are exposed first.
2. There is no 5% commission on winning hands.
3. No Player Banking.
4. 1.60% house edge.
5. 40 hands average per hour on a full table.
7 Up Paigow Poker is currently being played at the following locations:
Thunder Valley Resort Casino
1200 Athens ave
Lincoln, CA 95648